Sunday, September 25, 2016

Time to grow the Appleblossom Family!

Since both Daniel and Lucy want to be Surrounded by Family, and this requires raising 5 children from babies to teenagers, and they currently have only 4 children, it is time to grow their family.  

Lucy has the Fertility Treatment Lifetime Reward, so twins or triplets are likely, but since there are already 4 children, the 2 parents and a family cat, I am guessing we will get twins.

Well, so much for that.  I was playing on the other families and while I was away somehow we ended up with 2 more kittens!  I don't understand how or why, Story Progression is OFF.  So, now I have room for only one more baby. Grumble.  Yes, I know, I could get rid of the new cats that I never signed up for, but ...I'm sentimental on that, so the new cats stay,


No comments:

Post a Comment